If you have received a faulty product, please contact us straight away. Please attach any photos of the fault on the email. Please ensure you do not ride the scooter as once you have ridden the scooter if broken, we are unable to replace the item. We offer free returns on all scooters within 30 days of purchase.
If your electric scooter develops a manufacturing fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer’s manual) then please contact us, quoting your order number, attaching a photo of the electric scooter and the fault details. We will arrange for it to be returned for repairs before returning the electric scooter to you.
Our after-sale assistance does not include faults that have been caused by:
- Incorrect usage or adjustments, lack of maintenance and/or use of the products that is not in compliance with the manufacturer’s instructions booklet
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage caused by the use of non-original parts or unauthorized circuit and configuration change
- Collisions, accidental falls, crashes or punctures of the products
- Use, exposure or storage of the products in an inappropriate environment (rain, mud, exposure to moisture or excessive heat, contact with sand or other substances)
- Lack of maintenance or improper use of the battery and tyres
- Natural wear of wearable materials or caused by assembly mistakes of the parts
- Improper use of the products including riding the e-scooter with more than one rider
- Maintenance, repairs and/or technical interventions carried out by unauthorized third parties, the use of non-original spare parts and issues that arise from self-modifications
- Malfunctions or damage caused by or during the time that a user is under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Fractures/ damage or loss of plastic parts inclusive of the charging port, handlebar switches and plastic flaps.